There were 3 more but they got "tested" before I had the chance to ice them!
1) Look at the list and bold those you have read.
2) Italicize those you intend to read.
3) Underline the books you LOVE.
4) Strike out the books you have no intention of ever reading, or were forced to read at school and hated.
5) Reprint this list in your own LJ
NOBODY is answering their phones though so I can't actually tell anyone! Gutted.
This is gross! Who'd want a jumper made from their dead dog? Eurgh.
The new people that took over LJ have just removed the option for having a basic account. Looks like it's going to be adverts all round, and apparently paid accounts are not as profitable as having ads on a journal, and so these will probably disappear eventually soon.
Let's make our own journalling site, with blackjack, and hookers. [/bender]